The array of cloud services available today presents a bewildering number of options, and therefore choices, to business customers.
- Would Google Apps be a good solution?
- What about Microsoft Office 365?
- Can I move all of my server functions to “the cloud”?
- What about my main software applications which run from my server now?
To provide our customers with comprehensive solutions, without the complexity, we have created an integrated suite of cloud services available to you under a simple pricing model based on the total number of staff in your business.
Our Cloud Suite includes a combination of equipment, software and services, neatly integrated and delivered to you under a simple monthly fee per staff member.
As your business grows in size your need for additional storage space and computing resources increases, and so our plans provide for an increase in server and backup facilities starting with one server system included with the 5 – 10 Staff plan and ending with four server systems with the 51 – 100 Plan.
A range of integrated cloud services that we configure and manage for you, including –
- Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium Plan for all staff, providing
- Microsoft Office Apps you can use on your PC’s, notebooks, tablets and the web
- Hosted email provided by Microsoft
- SharePoint online for your collaboration and document management needs
- Skype for Business to keep your team in touch with each other
- RODIN Domain Name Hosting to protect your Internet identity
- RODIN Website Hosting Plan to present your website to the world
- Sophos Complete Security to ensure all of your systems are safe and secure
- Sophos Mobile Control to properly manage your mobile devices
- Sophos Web Security to monitor and control Internet use within your business
A comprehensive support plan that allows you to relax and get on with business. We provide –
- 24/7 System Monitoring
- Unlimited Technical Support
- Unlimited System Administration
- Annual System Audit
- Annual System Checkup
On Premise Facilities
Onsite server facilities to ensure that your line of business applications and data are supported, including –
- A powerful IBM System X server system.
- Virtual server systems to provide high speed access to data within the office and local control of your core information and applications.
- ShadowProtect backup license to provide a snapshot backup of your servers for rapid recovery when you need it.
We provide a tailored and responsive service to ensure that Cloud Suite is configured and deployed to suit your business needs and functions. We work with you to migrate your emails and Internet domain name, as required, and we help you to migrate your data and applications so that they are properly managed and supported.
RODIN Business Solutions
We provide managed services and expert IT support designed to maximise the efficiency of your operations. We provide support to businesses throughout Australia, with a focus on the needs of small to medium businesses (with 20 to 500 staff).
Visit our website to find out more about what we can do for your business.